It has been a long time since I posted last... I have been really busy. With school, work, and taking short weekend trips, I haven't gotten very much done as far as my blog goes. But I've been having fun!
Last weekend Derek and I went to Boise to visit some of his family and be there for his cousin's wedding. It was fun, and the wedding was great! When we came back, Derek's mom stayed with us for a few days which was a lot of fun. It was really good to get to spend more time with her, and nice to have some company.
Derek and I leave tomorrow afternoon to go back to Boise this weekend for his grandma's 80th birthday party. It should be a lot of fun, and it will be nice to get away again for this weekend.
Can I tell you one thing?
I hate doing laundry.
I don't mind putting the clothes in the washer.
I don't mind putting clothes in the dryer.
I don't mind folding the clothes and then putting them away.
It's the waiting that I absolutely and completely cannot stand.
But it takes FAR TOO LONG AND I GET BORED.
And then, when I'm as tired as I am right now and all I want to do is crawl into bed and fall asleep, staying up just to fold some stinkin' clothes is not my idea of a good way to use my time.
But, it is necessary. However, if I'm not careful, I might end up sleeping on the couch tonight. And not because I'm mad at my husband. And I will be just as worn out as this guy looks.
You lost me after putting them in the dryer....I hate putting clothes away! Gonna miss being there this weekend :(
ReplyDeleteWish you could be there!!
ReplyDelete