Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Bieber Fever

Contrary to popular belief, not everyone has "Bieber Fever." However, this recent epidemic has spread quickly, causing upsetting side effects in many people. The symptoms may appear gradually, but they are very serious. If you or a loved one are exhibiting these, please notify your doctor immediately. Or just get a reality check.

SYMPTOMS:

  • Talking about Justin Bieber all the time.
  • Screaming whenever his music comes on the radio.
  • Hanging posters on the wall of your bedroom, even if you are 40.
  • Purchasing and then wearing every single day Justin's new perfume "Someday" even though it smells like butt. Trust me, I smelled the sample in a Macy's flier the other day.
  • Obsessively listening to all of his songs so that you know every word.
  • Following every detail of his life so that you can know the moment he breaks up with Selena Gomez and you can make your move.
SIDE EFFECTS
  • Irritability whenever someone talks ill of Justin Bieber.
  • Moodiness when a radio station stops playing his most recent big hit.
  • Depression when you discover that he and Selena have rekindled their romance.
  • Blasting his music from your laptop at all times in every public place in order to battle the depression.

I do not have Bieber Fever. Yes, I think he is talented and has great potential. His music is "cute" and I like a few of his songs. But please, I do not obsess over him. And I believe that many other people feel the same way as I do. We like some of his music, but he is not the center of our world. So please, girl who will not stop playing the same three Justin Bieber songs over and over on her laptop, mute your computer or plug in your headphones. Nobody wants to hear Justin Bieber while they're trying to study. 

Your futile attempt to infect everyone around you with Bieber Fever won't work on me. 

2 comments:

  1. hahaha, Taylor! You are my favorite. This is hilarious! I don't have bieber fever either. And I agree with you. girl who won't stop playing the songs, Taylor is trying to study..so plug yourself in already. ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sarah! I wish you were here so we could gang up on those girls who blast Justin Bieber in public areas! Haha

    ReplyDelete