I never thought it would be this difficult planning a wedding. But I have to say, it has been rather difficult so far and I'm just about ready to throw in the towel. Not really though because, secretly, it's still fun. The kind of fun that gives you a headache and makes you tired... fun.
But even amidst all of this I am still excited about and grateful for being able to be married in the temple. It is so wonderful to have a fiance who I know is worthy to take me to the temple so we can be together forever. And there in the temple, all of these colors and flowers and food and dresses won't really matter. It will just be me and him, our families, and close friends enjoying that special and sacred moment together.
don't stress about stuff...because seriously, on the day of...you will be in TOTAL la la land. and you won't even remember what colors you picked in the first place. trust me.
ReplyDeleteAmen to Amber. Everything will be just beautiful, and you will just be SO thrilled to be getting married, that the rest won't seem like such a big deal. One suggestion to help with the stress: Don't try to please everyone else. Just do what you want to do. It is your wedding, after all. :)
ReplyDelete