Reece is nine months old.Nine.
Months.
Old.
This is crazy. I can't believe I have a nine month old! She's the best baby ever. I know I say that in every month-post, but seriously. Best baby ever.
This month she has:
- Sprouted two little teeth on the bottom! They have recently grown to the point where she notices them, and so she can't stop running her tongue over them.
- Started blowing raspberries back and forth with me. She thinks it's hilarious.
- Turned into a crawling professional. She is stinkin' fast and determined to get where she wants to go.
- Started cruising around the furniture! She gets more confident walking along the couch every day, and it makes me wonder when she's going to start walking.
- Stood on her own for a few seconds. There have been a couple of times where she has let go of either me or Derek, stands there on her own for a few seconds, realizes what she's doing, and wiggles and falls.
- Started pulling all of the movies off the bookshelf in the front room. It's getting to the point where I'm going to have to clear that shelf.
- Been soothing herself at nighttime. We've been working on this for a while, and now, she'll fuss for a couple of minutes after we lay her down, but then fall asleep and sleep through the night. It's been a beautiful thing.
She loves to look at books, be outside, give kisses, eat, pull the books/movies off the bookshelf, and "swim"! We went to the lake yesterday, and she was a little fish! Kicking her legs and splashing with her arms. She LOVES the water.
Reece is the sweetest little thing. She smiles so big when Derek comes home from school or work, and starts to cry if he goes to set his backpack down before he comes over to give her a kiss. She always is good for a snuggle and kiss when I'm having a hard day.
We love you Reece Averie!

I LOVE THIS GIRL!! She's getting so big! What a sweetheart. :) I love these posts.
ReplyDelete